Monday, December 29, 2014

It's An Anniversary

Thirty-one years ago, we stood in Michael's parent's living room and vowed to love, honor, and cherish in sickness and health, til death do us part.

 Who knew that our little family of 3,
would more than double in 10 short years?
 Thirty-one years later, our family has quintupled.
Happy Anniversary, Michael! The love I have for you has multiplied, just as I our family size has. With each passing day, I love you more than ever before. My heart could not be fuller.



Truthfully,
Joanne

"For wherever you go, I will go;
And wherever you lodge, I will lodge;
Your people shall be my people,
And your God, my God.
Where you die, I will die,
And there will I be buried.
The Lord do so to me, and more also,
If anything but death parts you and me."

No comments: