Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Heart Strings

This boy
melts my heart. Monday he had an EEG-a sleep deprivation EEG.
 Basically he has to stay up until midnight. After 4 hours of sleep, he is awakened and kept awake until his scheduled EEG. I hate that he has to do this. Sleep deprivation causes seizures, which is why the doctors choose to have their patients sleep deprived before the testing. Sweet boy...shouldn't have to go through this. This isn't Ethan's first EEG.

This boy
celebrated his first birthday on Sunday.

He exudes happiness and is a mover and a shaker. Can you tell that he likes cake? My heart melts like butter. Happy First Birthday Josiah!

This girl is in town for a visit.

After a long day of travel, she was a little overwhelmed. Aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents surrounded her. I reached my arms out, "Ivydee!" She had the biggest smile when I scooped her up. My heart completely melted.
And then there is this boy:
Snugglebug Beckham melts my heart daily.
When not melted, my heart is so very full.
Truthfully,
Joanne



"Assuredly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will by no means enter it.  And He took them up in His arms, laid His hands on them, and blessed them." (Mark 10:15-16)


1 comment:

~Tammy~ said...

How very awesome to have them all together! Enjoy every minute of it. They are beautiful!