Friday, July 24, 2015

I Will Be Here

Oh husband...some days are like this.

In times of distress, I'll comfort you.

In times of false accusations, I'll love you and we'll laugh together.

In times of sorrow, I will cry with you until we are happy again.

In times of peace, I'll enjoy the calm with you, unless it's more fun to make a ruckus.

In times of loneliness, I'll find some fun for us and invite others to join us.

In times of busy, craziness, I'll walk the prop with you.

Never fear, I'll always be here to bandage your wounds. When you fall, I'll do my best to pick you up. (Except when I'm inside cleaning the kitchen and the neighbor sees you fall first.)



Truthfully,
Joanne

 "For He will tell His angels to care for you and keep you in all your ways.  They will hold you up in their hands. So your foot will not hit against a stone." (Ps. 91:11-12)

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Ah! That's a pretty bad gash! Was he okay?

Truth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Truth said...

Yes, he is okay...well, except maybe his pride.

Mother Mayhem said...

EEP! Glad that your Mr. is okay!