Monday, September 14, 2015

It's A Boy!

When I was expecting my third child, Michael and I picked out names. If the baby was a girl, her name would be Elisabeth, for a boy, Ryan. Elisabeth was born soon afterwards.

When I was expecting our forth child, we picked names again. Sarah for a girl, Ryan for a boy. Sarah was born soon afterwards. A few months later we changed her name to Sarabeth.

When I was expecting my fifth child, it was decided this would be our last baby. I figured this baby must be our Ryan. Hilary arrived soon afterwards. We were a little surprised. I supposed we were not meant to have a son named Ryan. I was wrong.

On Saturday, Ryan proposed to my youngest daughter Hilary. She said yes.

I love what he posted on Facebook:

We will finally have a son named Ryan!  Congratulations Hilary and Ryan.

Truthfully,
Joanne

 "Then make me truly happy by loving each other and agreeing wholeheartedly with each other, working together with one heart and mind and purpose." (Phil. 2:2)

No comments: