Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Happy First


Mr. Beckham it's hard to believe you are a one year old!

You came into this world a little peanut, 

and didn't waste any time growing into the sweet boy you are. 

You are happy all of the time. I don't remember any baby as happy as you.
You took your time crawling, waiting until 10 months, because you are generally content with whatever is going on around you. Now you are trying to stand by yourself and moving all over the place. You are a jumper. You will jump for 15 minutes straight. I wish I had your energy.

You are very expressive and love being center of attention. You aren't thrilled when Gramma has another baby in her arms and crawl or stretch to get to me. It warms my heart that you are genuinely happy to see me and hold your chubby little arms out for me to pick you up. How could I not? 

You used to love when I rocked you to sleep, but now you enjoy the world around you so much you get a little distracted and forget how nice it is to cuddle. But you will snuggle when you are tired and even sit quietly in my lap for a very long time. Oh, but you love to jump.

Happy Birthday Beckham!


Truthfully,
Joanne

"Happy are those who are strong in the Lord, who want above all else to follow your steps."(Ps. 84:5)

1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

I can't believe he's one!!! :( :) Bittersweet! Love you mama